Like it or not – price is a factor when choosing your wedding photographer. I’m hoping that if you’re looking for my wedding pricing, then you love my photos and the way I do things, and you’d love to work with me!
I find couples spend an average of $3,200 (or $4,550 with an album). You can access my full wedding pricing details below, but I’m also happy to provide you with a tailored quote if you want something a little different. I’m positive you can find cheaper photographers around, but I can’t guarantee that they will deliver results like a professional.
Rest assured that working with me will be the easiest and most enjoyable part of your whole wedding! Whether you choose basic coverage for a short wedding, or choose a full day gig with albums and wall art, I will look after you like you are the most important thing in the world to me, from the moment you book 🙂
But don’t just take my word for it! Scroll down for some testimonials from my past couples, or see more on my Testimonials page.
I’m always keen for a casual catch up before the wedding to get to know each other, and chat about what you want from your wedding photos. I’ll answer any questions you may have and provide lots of handy tips – while this is probably your first wedding, I have experienced quite a few!!
A professional, fun and easy-going photographer
- I employ cat-like ninja skills to remain unobtrusive during the important parts of the day, capturing those moments as they naturally occur in a candid style. For the location session, I’ll provide direction as required for those epic shots, but it’s all very light-hearted and natural – no cheesy posing here!
- A second photographer if required. I know several pro photographers in the area, all brimming with talent and personality! No fear of a work experience kid turning up on your day…
- As you would expect from a professional, I come prepared with plenty of backup gear just in case. I also bring a Bridal Emergency Kit for any mishaps while we are out taking location shots!
- A super quick turnaround for delivery of the final photos – you’ll receive your finished photos within 3 weeks of the wedding.
- A mix of colour and black and white photos. I carefully select the most appropriate images to produce as black and white, to provide a nice balance within your whole collection.
- A private online gallery with all of your finished photos. This allows you to view and share your photos on any device.
- Soon after your photos are online, I’ll deliver a USB drive full of all your gorgeous photos – fully edited! Hi-res versions ready to print, as well as lo-res versions perfect for emailing, using on websites or posting on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Preserve your memories
- I’ve chosen the highest quality album and print providers to ensure you can hand the memories of your wedding day down to your children and grandchildren.
- If you choose an album, I’ll handle the design and make any requested changes – resulting in your perfect wedding album.
- Want some prints but not sure how big to go, or whether they’ll look better above the lounge or above the bed? Ask me about my virtual print preview service – it’s free!
Our experience with Jon was 100% positive, from beginning to end. He was friendly, relaxed, accommodating, and quick to respond to questions. He captured incredible memories of our wedding day in colour as well as gorgeous black and white shots; both in formal portraits with our family and friends, and those quieter, intimate moments occurring during the ceremony and reception. My favourite photos are those Jon took of our wedding party immediately after the ceremony - we grabbed a bottle of champagne and took an hour to relax with our closest buddies, and you can see the fun and happiness we all felt. His attention to detail - whether it was the embroidery on my dress, the flowers and decorations, or moments of laughter between friends - was absolutely magical. Thank you so much Jon!
We are very happy about our decision to ask Jon to be our wedding photographer! He did fantastic work in capturing the anticipation, joy and happiness of ourselves and our guests. His photos professionally yet very naturally illustrate the moments of our special day. Jon is also highly helpful in terms of the following work, including the special print-out request of some photos. Thank you, Jon, for all of your hard work, and we highly recommend him as a photographer for your important day!!!
Chris and I had the pleasure of having Jon as our wedding photographer & we couldn't have been happier with our decision! Jon's photos are stunning, they are creative, natural and perfectly capture the emotions of the day. In the lead up and even after the event Jon was super easy to deal with and absolutely professional. On the day he was a fly on the wall when required and gave direction when we needed it. We had so much fun working with him. I have no hesitation recommending Jon for your wedding photography needs!